Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good intentions, little time and same old wrong me.

So I am starting this new blog and I wanted to get my posts up while I am traveling. Before I left for China I got into several minor battles with my beautiful designer wife over the look of the site. She even suggested that I just create one like I had with Grace's blog and switch it over later. NONSENSE! I can figure this out and make it look great!

Well, time ran out, the buzzer rang and I had to get on a plane bound for Beijing having totally failed to make a nice looking blog. Furthermore, I am jet-lagged enough that Jenn's idea now sounds like sheer genius. I can make a blog here and change it over to another place when I have more time to figure it out. The words will be just as poorly thought out in either place. Sorry honey...you were...what's the word..."right"

No comments: